Elliott Wave Course
The Art of Trading Probabilities
Who can take this course?
Technical analysts, Traders (Not for Beginners).
In this course we will learn:
Part1: Elliott wave analysis:
- Basic tenets.
- Detailed analytics.
- Motive wave.
Impulse. Diagonal. Extension. Truncation.
- Corrective waves.
Zigzag. Flat. Triangle Combination.
- Guidelines of wave formation:
Alternation. Wave equality. Channeling. Throw-over. Volume.
- Summary of rules and guidelines for waves.
- Fibonacci ratios.
- Using Fibonacci in Elliott wave theory.
Part2: Trading the waves:
- Using indicators to detect and confirm the point 0 and the end of wave.
- Using Gann square of 9 Cycles and Fibonacci ratios to predict the end of wave.
- How zigzags and flats setup a trade for the next impulse wave?
- How a triangle alerts you for the next move?
- Riding a wave C in a zigzag.
- Using ending diagonals to trade swift and sharp reversals.
- Managing your risk and protect the current profits.
- Trading alternations or probabilities.
This course needs 15 sessions at least. Every session takes about 2 hours.
It costs 1000 $ for one person including one month online coaching service.